Friday, June 1, 2007

My Dearest...

In my life, he is the one i love the most..
we spend the time together about 2 years when i was studying my degree..
He teach me a lots of things.. how to drive manual car.. how to face problem with calm mind.. help me when im in trouble (always make trouble, hehe).. really thanks to him..
or else im stil a little kid nw.. hehe..

Time flew, after 2 years, he graduated.. went bc his hometown 2 start his working life..
i continue my study... everything fine at 1st.. we kep in touch by phone...
but then.. both us of busy n seldom contact each other.. n seldom meet ..
he need somebody beside him.. care abt him.. bt we are far far away...
after i bc 2 my hometown.. we seldom meet.. 5 hours car to travel..

For those working ppl.. weekend is their golden time..
he wanna hv some rest in weekend... i need 2 do my training oso...thus...
we din meet 4 long long time... we tried 2 meet so many times.. bt the time cant suit...
n many problems occur .. we both tired... tired to maintain this kind of relationship..
tired physical n mentally... always miss.. really tired... maye somebody ll say we not enough passion 2 love anymore... bt its really hard.. dont u feel tat?

while free we ll contact... n he is doin his job well...
i ll continue my last sem until november...
nobody know wat ll happen next... we jz let it be natural..
both party wont be suffering.. maybe it is the best way...
distance... distance may destroye a relationship...
mb somebody ll handle it well.. bt not us...
who knows? mb we stil can meet up each other 2 years later?
and be together? haha... all abt fate...
hope he live happily n so do i...
thanks 4 being a part of my memories....
cheers 4 our luv... ^-^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sad story... =(

Anonymous said...

after finish reading, i feel like wanna cry! dunno why? maybe i have the same experience too. maybe is not about passion, maybe is the love not strong enough or not deep enough!

kanelcy said...

now everything is over d...
i found my life partner d..
txs 4 being my bf for 2 years...
cherish u happiness forever n happy ya!!
cheers 4 our frenship!!