Wednesday, September 3, 2008

InNoc3nt

em.. accidentally found a blog from my frens form 6...

we alwiz hang out on weekends.. mamak..bak kut teh breakfast...

last week we planned 2 go fraser hill but end up cancel coz most of them cant turn up...

the stories begin here.. coz is they say wana hv some fun on holidays... national day...

den that said wana invite more ppl so more fun.. i did.. den end up say wana hang out vf some 1 close only... pls la... be matured ok... jz 4 ffun ok!!!

haih, dono wat their brain use 4... degree hilder.. like a child.. he said wrote in blog 2 express his feeling.. but y don speak it out 4 every1 so we all can understand the situation?

mb my tone of voice is over when they say cancel... yes i like 2 suan ppl.. but those who know me well will know wat goin on de... really misunderstanding d...

we lack of communication d.. mb he is kinda stress is oso dono la...

evry1 gt pressure bah... y ned 2 put on me?

dowan go say dowan go la!! y i ned 2 invite so many ppl den end up i hv 2 say cancel... my name ll become smelly le... n ppl ll not evr accept my invitation anymore le...

the toilet soup say he ll settled it by we gather again n talk nicely.. omg..

wat again bull shit gathering?!! i think not neccesarry le...

wasting time only 4 those who nvr appreciated wat ppl done...

u think im so free 2 organise such thing? sms oso ned $$ ok... use ur brain la...

im too tired on this... next time i wont turn up unless they organise leng leng n go the place tat decided by all den ok... pls la.. organiser is damn tired ok...

nvr appreciate but compalining ... wat d world is goin on now??!!

wat the hell he said n done?!! mb he is poor den don like 2 spend but we r working d ok...

bak kut teh mb is too expensive 4 him la.. den don eat lo!!! who ask u 2 eat le? diet la pan!!!

since u so heavy d... oh my god.. i become so bad d.. cannot be like tat.. me 2 fatty le... hehe

watever la, i don care d.. this is my last blog 2 this issue... dowan 2 bother anymore... all over d

now wat i wish is, be happy vf my families, dearest n my close frens... thats enough...

i wish i do well in working life den get promoted den increment den get married den give birth den be hs wife den be a good mummy den fine...

sometime i feel upset coz u put effort of doing something valueble but end up.... haih...

but nw is ok d la... somebody they can survive without fren like my fren leslie..

she only can survive with her families n relatives.. thats all.. enough.. act is good oso..

coz she mb afriad will be betrayed like me? is more secured life lo...

famileis n realtives ll nvr do such thing 2 u.. correct o not?

so i think she has her own point of view la... mb she has experienced...

lastly, thanks 4 my frens who alwiz suuport me n be beside me whenevr i been ...

thanks selina, toilet soup, y.xin, meg, u again xiao dou... n my dear 4 sure...muaks!!!

8 comments:

b o o n said...

hi,

this is my little comment bout your blog. too many players in one time. hahaha

kanelcy said...

players? soli i cant get o.. hehe... blur~~

kanelcy said...

oic.. izit too many characters inside.. complicated le... hehe

DouDou said...

ya, i think he means tat, too many ppl involved.....money can always built the problem, but he is a poor guy who highlighten the $$ as an excuse, poor lo, really poor.....be mature a little bit lo.....no money said no money, need to accompany family can also be frank, but not shouted out/complaint in the blog without proper explanation during the time planning.
Gal, take it as another lesson, me too ^^

kanelcy said...

thanks 4 supporting me my fren... really appreciated....

Arubeto LBird said...

hello... i saw your comment on my uncleyong blog on august. sorry that i did not notice... so i just drop by to say hi to you... and there is too many media player.. songs, video all play at the same time... i sudah pening lor... hehe!!

Anonymous said...

hey friend... long time no see.. how u doing...

your blog is so long.

Happpy birthday oh!!

-αнчзи-зʀчзи- said...

hihi