Saturday, August 30, 2008

survey!!!!

1. Is there a person in your mind right now?Yes. :)

2. Do you have any siblings?I have 2 elder brothers.

3. Do you want children?Why not? Haha. If only they dont grow up soooooo fast. LOL

4. Do you smile often?ya of course!!

5. Do you like your handwriting?It's pretty decent if I'm using my preferred pen.

6. Are your toenails painted?NO!!!

7. Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in?Anywhere, actually. A blanket and a pillow would suffice.

8. What color is your shirt right now?white vf black little spot vf black skirt.

9. What were you doing yesterday at 7pm?eating dinner vf my family coz is my mum birthday!!! muaks~~.

10. I can't wait till..get married? LOL

11. When did you cry last?em...whne my beloved leave me?

12. Are you a friendly person?I think yes gua... haha.

13. Do you have any pets?nope..1

4. Where is the person you have feelings for right now?I believe the person's at office right now.

15. Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?he's been a very good friend.

16. Do you sleep with the television on?No.

17. Have you ever crawled through a window?I have, but now it depends on the window size. Haha.

18. What are you doing now?typing?.

19. Can you handle the truth?I try my best to accept it.2

0. Are you too forgiving?Not exactly...

21. Are you closer to your father or your mother?My mother.

22. Who was the last person you cried in front of?Cant recall.

23. How many people can you say you've really loved?A few.

24. Do you eat healthy?yes mb, I'm gaining some weight. LOL

25. Do you still have a picture of you and your ex?of course..

26. Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?I might have.

27. How often do you go to church?sometimes? i go temple..

28. If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?I keep them to myself. if not, there's always Xiao Dou.

29. Are you loud or quiet most of the time?Loud and quiet whenever I want to.

30. Are you confident?Confident in most things I have done before, more like.

2 comments:

DouDou said...

y are u posted for 2nd time?

kanelcy said...

not in blog ma ...