Monday, August 11, 2008

TG Glamorous Night 08'



yesterday was my company annual dinner...

my team performe a MTV vf Jacky Cheung song "im really hurt"

i oso take part in singing corporate song mandarin version..

automatic become champion coz nobody take part... haha

won a trophy n RM50.. hehe..

im like a little golden princess that night vf a small tiny crown on my head..

Tan Sri was shaked hand vf me although iwas standing quite far away...

the performance consider success n we hv fun on the glamorous night...

my dear was wearing nice Coat handsomely... em... really leng chai lo..

i love him deeply n deeply day by day...

the food is quite nice but is like not enough food for us... hehe..

lots of marketing staff din turn up.. only 2 tables of us..

the event management that we hired cost RM 3k, but its quite worth..

cos they had a very professional progarmme n performe expertly..

there r 2 guys n 4 gals... sweet n handsome but too thin... hehe...

my dear oso too thin so i hope that he can put on weight asap coz im goin 2 chase on him soon..

later on i ll not dare 2 ask hion carry me or lay on his body,, paisei...

anyway, he not mind of my figure rite noe but dono future lo... u know la, guy..

ya!! the TG Plus members all are very very nice...

they treat very generous 2 me n they said cant recognize me vf the princess dress.. haha

so glad to hear abt it... thay r nice guys in the world...

the dinner end at 10.30 finished by the photo session...

we went bc n hc our love thing 2 do den slep... quite tired lo...

woke up on 6.20am this morning...

we ate roti canai n tapao curry puff ofr tea break...

sure become buta 1 day id keep eating like that...

finally, i ate oso.. n make a cup of nestum 4 dear dear,,... so sweet lo... vf extra milo...

i love u...

2 comments:

麗霞 said...

怎么沒貼照片呢? 好像看當晚的你哦!(還有你的dear dear)(",)
要幸福哦!!祝福你!!

DouDou said...

dear dear?
when start?
^^ i wish u gal, always b there for u......