Thursday, August 28, 2008

B@d D@Y!~!~!~!~!@~

H@jim3M@sHit3!!!


Today is 28th aug… em… early morning argue vf him abt the tiny little issue sms…
My fren sms me early in the morning n he saw me switch off the msg while I saw he coming..

The only thing I can say is, he is too sensitive!! Im like a prisoner that don hv my own life?
I dowan such life lo honestly, mb he has his own thinking..

Hey gals, as 1st like very sweet hor I know him.. c now, so many problems turns yup.. haih… love life…must used to it..

U know de la, in couples eyes never hv others tiny things even a soil… Ganbarimasu ne!!

Jz do not want to spoil my mood early in the morning. He cant even finish his wantan mee den I hv 2 finish it due to wastage…


But I do learned 1 thing, don declare everything 2 ur love 1 or else u ll get ur own troble that unnecessary … believe me alwiz…u tot u wana ahre evryuthing thing s2 him.. but end up… he ll m more sensitive on what u jz said..

N plus im the lulu plus MCC plus buta 1, more worst coz my understanding not so well n my speaking not clear enough 4 d english educated ppl lo…

Ned 2 tolerate each other lo.. but I think he is the most lucky guy in the world that I declare ny luv 2 my parents so early n my friends n even 2 my ex n whoever wana tackle me.

And I even wana engage vf him asap but he nvr understand my feeling but keep hurting me,…

My little tiny heart oso hv limitation ok…1 day we will sure hv a big huge large quarrel. De lo.. trust me las.. 1 day will come.. I bet…

But if he try 2 believe me in such way den I think we ll less quarrel n live happily ever after… if not mistaken we ll get married on 090909 such a good ay 4 marriage!!

God bless us!! Sharing n understanding n honest is the most important things btw 1 relationship de ma… this is my weakness like 2 sharing… made problems…

He should feel appreciated since I share everything to him n so do him la.. but I oso feel lucky coz I hv him beside me alwiz especially during my lifetime convo.. he really enlighten d event in my whole entire life n so do my brilliant parents!~!

1 comment:

DouDou said...

Gal, not everything we can be used to it, even if u try to use to it....so as the love life....though someone said that "Love is not to forget but to forgive".....use to it means wat? means that u are not agreeing but try to let it go/forget/not to take it seriously/stand it as long as u can? how if this issue cant be resolved but burst end up?

Though i have no much experience for love life compare to u, but wat is in my mind: Communication & Understanding
This is wat i have learnt from the "Teambuilding" course which is conducted by our company, jz a month ago......u may confuse wat is this related to love life?

Just u need to think the link between u & ur fren/u & ur colleague, of course u & ur beloved....

All these NEEDED only 2:
Communication & Understanding

Problem is here, i'm not asking u to understand only y ur dear acting like tat, but please do communicate/discuss with him wat is ur feeling on this as well....if u jz understand the reason y is he angry but u never let him knows y are not agreeing his action, he will never know and end up act over....coz i can see from ur blog, he is trying to control ur life already, maybe this problem occurs due to the "age"...."worry" might be the next.....

But, we all know that communication & understanding are not easy to "use to it", alright?
hahahaah....

Just wanna share with u~
Goodluck ^^

p/s: i thought u've think cautiously b4 accept it?