Thursday, August 28, 2008

Back to Reality worLd!!!!

Wau!!! My mail box up to 400 mails… hehe… but most of them are consider junk mails la…

Quite a busy day but I did go business trip vf Bryan at3pm at the Mines lemongrass café.

Finish the meeting in half hour den eat herbal tea egg…

Go bc n tapao black pepper chicken while dear goin 2 celebrate his daddy birthday…

Surprise y im not goin? Ha!! That’s the purpose I wrote this …. Haih.. he sia dthat he havsnt yet prepared for me to meet them wor…

Afraid his relatives ll ask too many things lo…sien de lo… end up only his families turn up n hid brother gf went as well but leave me alone..mb he really ned 2 planning b4 I meet up vf his parents.. mb ned 2 dress up like a princess? I oso MCC abt it…mb is respect gua… but I jz miss the big event lo.. they eat at the TGI frifays.. nice ne…

but 1 thing good is, I went shopping puas puas in Cineplex DFO!!

So nice n cheap shirt that I can found in a shop in the curve!! Really good quality n nice…
I spend RM183 for around 10 clothes… 2 skirts, 2 cots, formal shirts, pants n dear dear formal shirt as well.. really worth…

Luckily I went to shopping or else I ll be so bored lo. And im enjoying buying that stuff n I went to 3 times toilet during the shopping n withdraw the $$.. hehe…

After that dear dear pick me up n we went home den slep lo.. tired…

No comments: